- Soy is renewable and biodegradable resource;
- It does not use pesticides or herbicides for its growth;
- With a 100 % vegetable composition, soy wax does not produce toxic or polluting emissions (unlike paraffin, an oil derivative that, while burning, releases carcinogenic substances);
- The wax is easy to clean with hot water (no solvent);
- It’s slow combustion is known for lasting 30 to 50% longer and diffuses a softer and more pleasant fragrance;
- You are encouraging farmers instead of oil companies.